Feb 1, 2012

Valentines Month!

Starting Valentines month... I love pink and red and hearts!

Not a super fantastic picture, and I was working on "what we had in the fridge" at this time, which was pretty much some beef summer sausages that I cut into heart shapes with a cookie cutter. I cooked some red rice the night before, chilled it in a brownie pan overnight, then cut the rice with a bigger cookie cutter the next morning. Super easy and fast. I also made some gluten free cookies (out of a box, of course) to throw in their lunches. We always seem to have box mixes in their house as I buy them when I see a good deal, but they are always last to get used because I don't even like to bake out of a box, so when I feel like we "have no food in the house" we end up with cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment